Thursday, January 21, 2010

Question of the week #6: "Restaurant warning" - Question #100!

Ken asked this question about his duty to inform people about a restaurant that he believes is not as kosher as it says it is. It's a good and important question that demonstrates the potential conflict between multiple serious Halachic considerations. I hope and expect that it will get some good answers.

It's also our one-hundredth question! To all of you generous and curious souls who have been contributing to the private beta phase of mi.yodeya, thank you very much! We have now reached one of the milestones I had in mind as prerequesites for going public. We need to keep growing our user base and our daily activity before I'll be comfortable inviting in the masses, but we're well on our way, thanks to you.

QotW features a question (with its answers) whose activity in the past week I particularly like. The choice is based on my own subjective judgement, but I take mi.yodeya voting into account, and I welcome nominations.

No comments:

Post a Comment